Wishare Media Group is a Los Angeles based innovating digital marketing agency that builds for our clients through best-in-class expertise in big data, digital advertising platforms, search engine marketing, and creative communication services. We integrate our client’s needs and offer customized multimedia platforms for each client to create audiences with the highest propensity to convert into loyal customers. We help our clients to target audiences across digital and traditional channels including social media, digital display, TV, and cinema.
This is an entry-level position. This individual will actively produce social media content for use on the channels of our clients.
Location: El Monte
- Understanding client identity and branding guidelines and translating it to engaging social media copy
- Create engaging content that fit our target audience
- Copyediting social media content for spelling, grammar, and overall accuracy
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers, marketing department, and videographers to execute original concepts
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English (Reading, Speaking, and Writing)
- BA/BFA in Communication, English, Creative Writing, Technical Writing, Journalism or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong understanding of social media trends on both Chinese and Ameican platforms. (Wechat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Adaptive, flexible, detail-oriented and eager to learn
- Proactive, clear, and concise communicator (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and produce constantly evolving high-quality content for our clients
- Ability to switch quickly between brand voices and effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail with an emphasis on grammar and formatting